Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Today is the First Wednesday of the Rest of this Month

Had a lovely Google Hangout last night boys and girls. Spent today at the observatory using the charcoal grill to make burgers, dogs and potato/carrot/tin foil melody. Then we used the HD projector up there to watch Captain America, because you know, MERICA.

Now I'm working on planning a Katahdin hike with my Alfred friends. Looks like I'll be trucking five Alfredian bitches up to the county the second week of August for a Tour d'Aroostook and Katahdin Hike. There will be much Moxie/Poutine/RedHotDogs/Shipyard/Allens/(Have you bitches tried Raye's Mustard? Makes pretzels into HOLYFUCKS) to be had. I'm kind of pumped to get them up there, as I know them all pretty well and I know what to show them to get 'em hook line and sinker. Elliot will like the dark skies. Josh is a food tourist, so poutine poutine poutine. Wolfgang, I will show him a Toby if I can manage it. Bellisant/Ned, plenty of beautiful views for the interested couple to brood on together. I like brooding. It is something I should do more often. Though brooding is best done on decks...

Any bitches who want to hike Katahdin, I will be doing it the second week of August. Tony, tell James for me. He's been wanting someone to hike it with him for some time so tell him he's invited. Then you should make him bring you too. Because mountains and good folk that's why.

Also going to see Toby in Toronto this weekend, so I probably won't be able to post Friday/Saturday as my phone will not data well in Canada. Stay strong gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment