Sunday, July 1, 2012

Good Weekend

This weekend started off with my boss giving me a beer at the end of the day Friday. That was pretty sweet. So, I hung out there and checked out pictures of beautiful places he had been in this sweet boat. I did a bunch of programming stuff at work this week which was pretty challenging for me but I definitely learned some stuff.

Had Cheney, Sam, Mikey B, Brenna, Ariel and Eric Stevenson over Friday night. We had a campfire and hung out at my place in Hollis which was pretty awesome. Mike is moving to Massachusetts and Brenna is headed off to Europe soon for a study abroad thing. Brenna and I made a stop at this convenience store just down the road and saw this....

Nice!
There have been a lot of old vehicles out lately which has made driving around a little more enjoyable.

So, Saturday I headed to Litchfield briefly hit a cookout for this family friend and gathered up Sam and Ariel and went to Orono. We needed to pay rent for our place in Milford and we went out to a bar with some friends up there. The night turned out to be pretty damn fun, ran into a bunch of people I knew and just generally had a good time. Our house in Milford is empty right now and is HUGE with no furniture in it. Should be fun trying to fill it up with awesome stuff.

Came back to Litchfield today, kind of beat but in a good way. There was a moving sale down the road, stopped by, picked up America (the book) and.... found a Rick Astley record. I could never give up (see what I did there) the opportunity to Rick Roll from the original record. These two gems did set me back a little though.... 50 cents. God, I love lawn sales.

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fact About Old Cars That No One Cares About But That I Am Going To Tell You Anyways:

    Phaetons were actually the cheapest body style that Ford sold, but they were typically bought by farm families. Being resourceful, farmers would cut them up to use them as tractors once the car was too tired to be used as a car anymore, so now Phaetons are one of the rarest and most valuable body styles.

    ReplyDelete