Friday, July 27, 2012

One Week Til Maine

Sorry I missed last night boys, had some drama llamas to deal with but we should do it again very soon.

The Observatory job is getting a bit more intense hours wise just because we only have a week left and there is still an awful lot to do. I've been plugging away at planetarium programming. Our eventual goal is to have like an hour long show and we're getting close with several smaller subscripts that do things like tour Saturn and show you the sky from the moon the date and time of the Apollo 11 landing. I like that one. The idea is to make the scripts play one after the other with some kind of narration. Also have to finalize the data on a variable star discovery and start writing a paper on that. This is why Jesus invented Monster Energy drink. Don't question my beliefs!

Take this, all of you, and drink from it: this is the cup of my blood,
the blood of the new and everlasting covenant.  It will be shed for you and
for all so that sins may be forgiven.  Do this in memory of me.
Also I want to be making more movies in my free time. I actually recorded a few for this blog and then low and behold I can't find the transfer cable fucking anywhere. The second I find out how to rig that up I'll get right on to editing/posting that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment