Monday, July 2, 2012

Bills 'n' Beer

I got the pow-ah (bill)! $1.96, and I don't even have a windmill!  Actually I just moved in like right when the billing period was ending.

In other news, I purchased a growler of some tasty IPA in the U-District the other night.  I was concerned about getting it home without it tipping over if I were to leave it on the floor, and I figured it was probably poor form to leave it in my lap.  So at the suggestion of my friend I pulled the seatbelt all the way out so it went into ratchet mode, and used it to secure the beer in back.  Then today when I went to drink it, I remembered that I don't have any cups.  I have a water bottle and a coffee travel mug, neither of which I particularly wanted to fill with beer as the water bottle would be nasty, and the travel mug would give me coffee-beer.  However, I did have a San Pellegrino bottle, so with nerves of steel I poured a serving of beer into that little bottle from my growler.  I also had an adventure making spaghetti without any real utensils, but I was successful and now have 3 tupperware containers full of spaghetti in addition to the waaaayy too large portion I ate to be able to fit the remnants in my tupperware collection.

Also my car is supposed to arrive tomorrow.  Yeee-haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment