Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lazy Sunday (wake up in the late afternoon!)

Well, I didn't actually wake up in the late afternoon.  But it has been a pretty lazy Sunday.  I was going to wake up around 6 -- but that didn't happen.  So I actually woke up around 10.  I was going to go to IKEA to buy a table -- that also didn't happen.  So I went to TJ Maxx and Best Buy to buy a belt and a printer.  Unfortunately apparently you want to a buy a belt a size bigger than your pants -- I bought a size 32 belt and it is quite tight at the tightest setting... so it looks like I'm not eating so I can have a belt to wear to work!  For dinner I had Sriracha tacos with a Mexican Pepsi in a glass bottle (Mexican Coke is sooo mainstream...).  I'm gonna go buy some skinny jeans now...

Pictures of the printer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment