Sunday, July 22, 2012

Free Blueberries!

Went to this newish Chinese restaurant in Randolph today, they give intense amounts of food. It was pretty good and for the amount of food is actually pretty cheap too. I ate like as much as I possibly could and still packed full a take home box which will give me at least two more meals.

We went to pick some blueberries in some lady's field who has way too many berries for just herself. I picked a huge bowl of them and plan on eating the heck out of them this week and sharing them with the Havus. 

I know I have given Ian plenty of VW reading material as of late but if he wants to read some interesting stuff he should go here: http://www.shoptalkforums.com/index.php 

Basically, that forum is full of people who do VW conversions and are bosses. If we had a garage it might look like this.

EDIT: Like this: http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=138284

^Yes, that is a VW bus with treads on it. I didn't think that existed until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment