Saturday, July 7, 2012

Toby Hrynick is in Front of Me Right Now

I am at a Tim Hortons in Toronto, Canada with Mr. Tobias Hrynick. He sends his regards.

Pics and it happened.
I am actually currently stuck in Toronto. My Jeep decided die horrifically here. So I'm here until it lives again. Well not really horrifically, just sort of shifting in a less than favorable way. Of course it would wait until I was in a foreign city with no appropriate recourse to do so. Silly silly Jeep. Though for a used car, first mechanical issue in 3 and a half years is not bad. Not bad at all.

Hopefully my next post will be stateside. I kind of have work on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of your vehicles for dying in the most hilarious of places. The Drive Thru story still warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOBY! HELLO TOBY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! Oh, I'm like a day late.

    Nothing will ever top the drive-thru break down story. Also, I hope your jeep is ok do keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete