Thursday, July 26, 2012

Don't Drop The Ball!

Tony and I had a hangout today, Tyler was MIA.  Perhaps the most noteworthy outcome of today was Tony updating his profile picture to remove a bitch and add a bitchin' sweater. [FROM 7/26]

Bitchin' Mantle.  Tried to represent a lot of different stuff from my life.

Today I didn't know what to make for dinner, so I just threw some bacon, potatoes, chorizo sausage, onions, garlic and Sriracha in a pot and let it sit for a while.  It was actually pretty tasty.  But I mean, to mess up bacon, onions, garlic, and sriracha I'd have to have done something pretty awful.

I also opened up a Bleriot Model that I purchased on eBay a few years ago.  Meant to go pick up the stuff to build it, but since I'm lazy and didn't go to work until late I didn't get home until like 6:15 this evening.


And finally, this bitchin' cloud bank I saw on my way home from work.


No comments:

Post a Comment