Sunday, July 29, 2012

This Weekend

I went to my lead's house for a cookout on Saturday.  All of the my aged coworkers flaked, so it was me and a bunch of people a lot older than me (oh wait, that's like all of the things I do).  Had a pretty good time though, met a bunch of people's families and Dave brought his yellow lab.  Also my lead's husband has a sweet 4 car garage where he had a bunch of dirtbikes, a '57 Chevy pickup that is need of love, and a '60s Camaro that is currently receiving some serious love.  Total frame-off restoration, looks awesome now (all the bodywork is done) and when it's done in 2 years I'm sure it will be super awesome.

I also met my manager's fiance, which is nice because I'm going to their wedding in like two weeks.

Today I was going to do stuff, but then I didn't.  So I just went and saw Batman.  Great movie, how do you shove so many excellent actors and actresses into one film?!  Bane's voice was really the only part I didn't like.

So, I still need to buy furniture, a TV, and get all these boxes out of my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment