Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Cholesterol Fairy

Well lunch of three spam/sriracha sandwiches was nice so I washed it down with a dinner of Monster energy drink and beer battered shrimp and fries. BTW, Ian or Tony, if any of you ever get me as a roommate again these cholesterol filled wonders could be yours too. Just saying.

In other news, my current suite mate is really into fish. Like he likes fish. We have like 8 aquariums in here, as well as some Styrofoam coolers being used as aquariums. He has this YouTube channel where gives tips on owning various types of fish in a dorm setting. Its cool stuff. But I just got to star in a bit of footage on what to do with your fish when you go on vacation. I believe I got to say the line "Don't worry, your fish are safe with beer, er I mean me".

Now I gots to go run an open house, hence why I'm posting so early. Than Toby in Toronto tomorrow.

Allons-y.

1 comment:

  1. If he ever leaves you should hide the fishies and have smelts for dinner.

    ReplyDelete