Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Social Life Has Been Dominated by Time Warner Cable

I keep getting calls from Time Warner Cable because I canceled my internet service through them, we didn't need it because our neighbors just let us use their wi-fi. Also, I didnt return their modem so I kept getting an automated call from them about that. So, today I returned the modem. Hopefully they stop calling.

Went to Sears, bought some tools and a really bright LED flashlight (always wanted one). Sears is expensive, hopefully their craftsman guarantee will save me.

Came home, got all but one bolt on one CV shaft off. Still not sure how I'm going to accomplish it because it is a hexdrive that is certainly stripped.

Been making a PCB at work, it's been pretty awesome. Also got us connected to Angus King today because I know a guy who works for his campaign, so he may eventually pay us a visit or something.

This made me chuckle:


No comments:

Post a Comment