Monday, July 2, 2012

I Am Being Paid To Do Windmills....

I have to remind myself sometimes at work that I am actually being paid to do this. Got to balance a set of our new blades which will hopefully be flying on the tower later this week. Nice!

Anyways, rode the bike to work today and it rained during the day. It was essentially a full on downpour for 30 minutes or so but luckily the sun came up and dried the bike out just in time for my ride home. Oh, Maine...

My sister got me an early birthday present, a gift certificate to BusDepot! I made an order tonight for some repair panels, a windshield seal, window seal, CV boots and this little plastic bushing that goes on the sliding door. Unfortunately, I kind of have to work on this other thing this week so the bus may be neglected a bit. Lame. I have also somehow lost the part to the grinder that allows me to connect cut-off wheels.... which sucks cause I need that shit. I may drill out a washer or something to see if I can rig it up.

Onward week! Hiyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment