Monday, July 9, 2012

Daily Report

Today I didn't really want to get up.  But I did and went to work.  My actual lead Paul was back (he'd been on vacation since I arrived), and coworker Liz was also back from wind tunnel testing and vacation.  Just for kicks, we went to Happy Hour at the Diamond Knot after work and by the time we left it was like 8 o'clock.  Kind of annoying since I need to go buy a new belt and stores tend to close... (or clothes? XD)

Apparently the intern Grant (kind of misnomer since he is actually older than me) flies gliders.  I really want to do this, so hopefully something will come of that.  And I really have to stop looking at VW bugs on Craigslist.  There are a lot of them and I have enough money (well... until I pay rent) to buy one.  BAD IAN!  BAD!

1 comment: