Thursday, July 19, 2012

Observations

So, today a laptop battery and a book showed up on my doorstep.  For the first time in months I can unplug my laptop, and the book is really really good.  The guy has a real knack for explaining things.  Also, I really appreciate that the corners of the book are rounded off, because I hate it when the squares at the edge of the page fold over.

There is also something delightfully wrong about eating Kraft Mac & Cheese out of a pot on an air mattress while watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations.

1 comment:

  1. That book is the best! Don't you like the illustrations? I really want a poster of the one with a completely disassembled bug and a guy in the middle of it. Here it is: http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-parts/miscellaneous-accessories/exploded-beetle-original-poster-29x19-ahp002951

    But for $100, I'll just look at the book occasionally. Maybe I could make one.

    ReplyDelete