Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sister is home! Party will be rockin'!

My sister arrived at the Portland Jetport today from DC. We went to a cool place called Duckfat near the old port. It was awesome and almost certainly terrible for me. She got me an awesome refrigerator magnet and a cool wind turbine pin, nice!

Not a whole lot to post about. Got my PCB working at work. I actually got to test out our awesome zip-line that goes into the river! That was pretty sweet and apparently there is a video of me on it that I intend to get so I can show you folks how BAMF it is. There is a pretty good drop too when you let go into the water, it was sweet. Tomorrow there is this big BBQ thing going on at work and there may be news folks there, etc so that will be interesting.

Bought tickets kind of on a whim to go to M-83 on tuesday at the state theater. Don't really even know the band hardly at all but I figured what the heck, I really wanted to go to a concert so there. Done. I've got some friends going so that should be a good time.

Speaking of good times....... I'm absolutely blasted (in a good way) about the birthday party on saturday. Tyler is going, Toby, Cheney, Sean lynch and a whole slew of college chums. A good time will certainly be had. I'm bringing a huge tent and probably an air mattress and beer. Lots of beer.

Apparently Dean bought some A123 stock, it's very cheap right now because of some big changes in the administration there..... we'll see how it works out but their technology is awesome. I want to build an electric motorcycle one day with a motor from these guys: Agni Motors. It would be a scary ride.

Anyways, rock on. I will be traveling up and down the state this weekend which will be sure to bring some good stories and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment