Friday, August 3, 2012

Last Day at the Observatory

Today is my last day at this whole observatory job thing. Currently cleaning off this laptop since it is used mostly for intro astronomy lab kids and they don't need the slew of programs I installed because of my own personal preferences. It's sort of a bummer, this job was the perfect combination of balling astrophysics and slack groovy work attitudes.

Currently uninstalling the free trial of Photoshop I installed at the beginning of the summer. Technically it expired a while ago, but the warning message on the last day said this was the last session and I would be unable to open it again. So I never closed it. This has been my computer every day for a few months:

Listen to Smokey.

Sorry about that. I know you can't tell in writing but I popped off for lunch. The Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sandwich was fuckin' alright.

Anyway, Tony I'll see you tomorrow.

And to both of you, Curiosity lands on Mars either Monday morning or Sunday night depending on what coast you're on. To not stay up and watch it is to admit to hating America and all it stands for you unpatriotic assbastards. You don't want to be unpatriotic assbastards, do you?

Good day.

2 comments:

  1. A) I totally did that with Flash MX 2004 in middle school.

    B) They are having a Mars Landing party at the Museum of Flight hosted by Planetary Resources (aka the asteroid mining people). Awwwwww Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am taking Monday off anyways! Also I am seeing you tomorrow! YES!

    ReplyDelete