Monday, August 27, 2012

Back in Alfred

So the madness that is school is now in full swing. Just got out of my first classes which gave me far more homework than the first day of class has any right, then I went to Karate (phys ed requirement) and learned just how impressively flat my feet are. The sensei kept telling me to stand on the balls of my feet and it was hard to explain how the balls of my feet just sort of blend in to the dull completely flat almost totally level surface known as the bottom of my feet. Another interesting thing I learned about my feet (I know you're dying to know) is that when barefoot in the dojo, they have a tendency to suction cup to the floor and fuck up whatever maneuver they are doing.

Moral of the story, don't have flat feet. Then again when WWIII breaks out, guess who has two thumbs and isn't getting drafted for shit. This flat-footed asthmatic right here.

Good news though. Saturday was the block party where new students sign up for clubs and Boffer Club raked in a solid 40 signatures. Pretty happy with that. We'll see how many actually show up on Saturday. In the mean time I have to make the club look as professional as I made them think it was at the block party.

1 comment:

  1. I will be doing the same thing with robotics club on Saturday... Let's put up a very nice display here guys, I swear we're actually this cool.

    ReplyDelete