Monday, August 13, 2012

Rode Tobias Hard

Today I went for a bike ride.  Got on the bike, and started riding down the Interurban trail, which is basically a walking/bike path that runs along I5.  I went for a while, got pretty tired, and was like "Well damn.  I've gotta ride back so I better turn around."  So I did, and the return trip actually went really fast.  Which was surprising because I felt like I did a lot of coasting on the way down.  Anyways, turns out I rode Tobias like 12 miles.  Honestly, I felt pretty good until I tried to get off the bike at which point my legs turned into jelly.

But yeah.  Road bikes are awesome.  You just go so much faster than the hybrid or mountain bikes I had as a kid, and cornering is really really fun.

Also I got smoked by a pair of old guys.  Felt like David Dougan laughing in my face.  Gotta keep riding to beat their times. (got me thinking about doing a triathalon one day... I wonder if he's done one of those?)

No comments:

Post a Comment