Monday, August 20, 2012

Non-standard Compilers and Non-standard Pizza

Did some programmin' at work today, lada dee lada dum. I'm hacking one of these, so it actually does what we want it to do. C'mon APRS World, no one wants instantaneous wind data every 10 seconds.... honestly that is the fastest you can go? But yeah, basically 10 second instantaneous data is pretty inaccurate so we're making it better. Sssshhh corporate secrets and stuff.

Anyways, had a craving for pizza so I made one with summer squash, spinach, pesto, red pepper and a butt load of cheese. It was mint. I need to learn how to make pizza crust and just start churning out awesome custom pizzas. I also came to the realization today that my new place has a dishwasher. I am looking forward to this, oh yes, yes I am.

Started making a little piece for the bus tonight until it got real dark. Also I got my first tomatoes from the garden today. I messed up and didn't use tomato cages early on so I am probably gonna loose a lot of tomatoes to well ..... the ground basically, but I planted way too many anyways.

Been putting off packing anything yet, but I'll probably just do it live like I do every other time I move. I'd like to get that rocker panel on before I move out... hrmmmm......


OH! And here is the link to the video I meant for you guys to see the other day.... BOOM!

1 comment:

  1. Steve Hughes. Come on I use Reddit too Tony. But srsly, he's the best and this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete