Friday, August 3, 2012

No News Crews

Had this gathering at work, a bunch of people showed up but no local media like was expected. I did get grilled by the videographer for a long time which was mildly weird. Anyways, it was awesome. We showed a bunch of folks all our cool shit, got free food and went swimming. I also basically did no work today because of all the clean up and stuff we had to do to prepare but that was alright.

Went to this really fancy place called The Sedgley Place with my family and my sister who is home. It's where people go to spend too much money and get fed like 4 courses. It was nom-licious.

Waking up super early tomorrow for an absolutely bitchin day. I am pumped about all aspects of tomorrow in every way. My sister is running the Beach to Beacon race in Cape Elizabeth in the morning, so I'm going to go obnoxiously cheer her on. We're supposed to get brunch after, then I'll head home throw a bunch of stuff in the truck and head to Milford to drop it off. Finally, Sam and I will crash land in Dixmont, where we will proceed to enjoy the living fuck out of everything and everyone around us.

Shit will fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment