Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Factory Tour

So, my body is still getting used to this whole physical exercise thing, but I finally dragged my but out of bed at 7 and made it to work by 8.  A bunch of work I did got presented to some people way above my pay grade, so that was kind of neat.  Then it was a long slog through the rest of the day.  I went on yet another factory tour, and once again my mind was totally blown by just how much about airplanes people here know.  I've been on four factory tours all over 2 hours in length and basically have yet to hear the same thing twice.  The rest of the world has a lot of catching up to do before they know how to make big airplanes.  This really crammed up my day though, so I didn't get home until after 7 which meant it was a race against daylight to go for a bike ride.  Like a bau5 I hopped on my bike and snuck in a 12.6 mile ride before dark.

On the plus side my legs are now getting used to it and they don't hurt as much.  On the downside, they don't hurt as much and I wonder if I could be doing more.  Also form fitting bike shorts and jersey are surprisingly comfortable.


1 comment:

  1. We need to see pictures of athlete Ian. Ian "Lance Armstrong" Curtis.

    ReplyDelete