Friday, August 24, 2012

Moving Like a Boss

So, Mythbusters did a show a while ago about common gender misconceptions mostly surrounding cars. Basically they found that men and women were equal in a battery of tests they subjected them to. Test like driving and reaction times and a bunch of stuff. Anyways, the one thing that men came out on top was in packing a car. Ever since I've seen that episode I feel like it is my absolute duty as a man to pack everything as efficiently as humanly possible. So, I packed the truck pretty damn throughly. Took a long time. Moving is kind of pain in the nuts.

Anyways, I also put a few more tacks on the battery tray on the bus. Really trying to make use of that welder while it was available. Special thanks to the Havus for letting me use all their stuff this summer, what nice folks they are! I also picked 9 tomatoes from my plants, unfortunately there are still about 24 still on the vine but won't be ready for another week or two. Guess Liz and Dwight will have plenty of tomatoes.

So, I meant to take a picture of the epic truckload of stuff I had which was essentially everything I own but I didn't.... fuck me right?! Fret not my boys, it will happen once again in only a few days so there will be more photo opportunities of all my stuff in one pile to be had!

Tomorrow, we hit the beach and the old port too. Oh and my good buddy Dave just got a full time position at Texas Instruments (in Portland) for next year! Go Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment