Friday, August 10, 2012

Rained Out

So I finally gave in and bought a bigger sandblaster.... to be real, it is essentially just a bucket on wheels with a tube on it. I bought it at Tractor supply Co. and it was the last one they had (the display model). Grabbed a couple of bags of sand too and extra nozzles. I think these nozzles fit the gun for the blaster we have at home too, hellz yeah. Anyways, I was hoping to spend an evening blasting the living crap out of the bus with this rig but a huge storm rolled in across new england and it actually started raining the very minute I left work.

I'm under that green part somewhere.
Hopefully we don't get rained out for welding stuff tomorrow.... hrmmm..

ONWARD!

1 comment:

  1. Freakin Hollis man... always raining buckets, and this is coming from your friend in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete