Tuesday, August 14, 2012

An Ice Cream Send-off Complete with Porcupines

James and Dwight take off tomorrow morning in his grandma's impala headed for FIT. It will be a long trip but after reviewing the armful of expired Delorme maps, I am pretty sure James has it under control. Anyways, I went over to wish him well and one of his dogs came back with a face full of porcupine quills.... ouch! We had to hold her down and yank them out with needle nose pliers, it was pretty obvious that the entire experienced sucked for the dog. We got them all out though and she is doing fine. We went and grabbed some ice cream with mama Havu and then called it a night. It's been fun having James so close this summer, always a good buddy right next door.

Anyways, I've been doing my fair share of being pretty boring lately. Tomorrow looks like rain, so we'll see if anything cool happens. Should be getting more bus panels in the mail tomorrow. There may be a haircut in my not too distance future too. Apparently my roommate Katie went to go see Linkin Park in concert tonight in Mansfield, MA. She'll be getting back around 3AM, so I hope she doesn't fall asleep on her way back.


No comments:

Post a Comment