Monday, August 13, 2012

The County is Distracting

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted since I got home. Been kind of soaking in home life and haven't been at my computer for long spouts like I was in Alfred. It's a little harder to post when you're not doing much, but that is the entire idea of these three weeks at home. Relaxation. I did march in the Acadian Festival Parade in Madawaska yesterday for the Angus King campaign, which was fun and I got a chance to convince a kid that that the space program is a good use of state funds. I don't think he realized what he was getting himself into when he asked me my opinion on the matter. The Valley is still beautiful as ever anyway, even when it's raining on the parade quite literally.

Going to wing night at Bou's tonight (the new bar in Presque Isle). There should be more hangouts, I put a proper light bulb in.

No comments:

Post a Comment