Thursday, June 28, 2012

You Know... THE Coke and Mentos Guys!

So I spent much of my day today programming which was a little rough for me. About half way through the day I was basically dragging like mad. However, I was looking forward to a performance by eepybird today in Portland. Apparently the best way to kick off a performing arts festival is by shooting a butt load of coke into the air while standing next to a monument. Nice.

This makes it seem like I was really really far away.... It wasn't that bad.
I've always wanted to see these guys perform, many people know them from their famous Viral Video. They basically did a very similar routine and it was pretty cool, the last part is by far the coolest. They had a nice crowd for it and excellent weather.

I have not been accomplishing nearly as much as I thought I might this week but I've been having a damn good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment