Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Surprise Shindig

So, I came home all gung-ho and ready to remove the bumper from the bus. I borrowed a sweet sawzall from a guy at work which was awesome. Came home, and zipped through the bolt in no time. Next thing I know this guy rolls in and is asking me about the bus and then my neighbor comes out and then all these people just start rolling in. Apparently it was "guy's night", a weekly thing these dudes do that takes place at each other's houses. The women cook and aren't allowed to loiter around the guys who drink beer and be generally obnoxious. It was actually pretty awesome and they gave me beer and suggestions for what to do on my bus which was sweet.

So that was pretty sweet. Also, I got a call today from Black Diamond (place I used to work) and I was supposed to put together this camera tester rig for them like...... a long time ago. Anyways, I have it partially done but I gotta get it together and show it to them relatively soon. I'm gonna get paid for it but  motivation has been pretty low to do it... hence why it isn't done.

Also! Found out that Eepybird (the coke and mentos guys) are performing tomorrow in Portland at this arts festival thing.... fo' free. So, I'm probably gonna go to that which will be awesome.

Oh and I got to use my Mainer skills today to backup a trailer because our finance guy (from Boston College) couldn't do it himself. Felt like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment