Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Not Wednesday Either

It will be soon, soon it will Thursd... GOD DAMNED WEDNESDAY.

So today was uneventful for the most part. I run into the most interesting dryer fuck up yet in my dorm living career. My shirt was apparently caught on the hinge to the door and got all twisted up like a Fritos Twist and opened the dryer. Pics and it happened.

Helen Hunt, nowhere to be found.
Also I almost commented on your posts yesterday and then realized I have to write a post today anyway, seems like the best place to respond to your stuff. I just wanted to say of course an electricity company is called Pika, but the power doesn't come from the wind (Hint: It's the power that's inside).

And with Ian in the sky today posting photos of his trip to Facebook he wrote the following:

In pressurized tin can somewhere over 'murica. Ran out of books, phone battery dangerously low, surrounded by pack of crying babies.
-The Ian Curtis
I don't know how much you guys watch Louis CK, but I instantly thought of this bit. Cracks me up every time. Now I know for a fact that the Curtis has massive respect for human flight. He would not be flying to a place to build flying machines if he did not. So from New York State I would just like to say Maine misses you... I assume.

As far as books are concerned I'm mostly reading about the US National Debt (Not as boring as you... yeah it is. Who the fuck am I kidding?) I'm doing my honors thesis on the Astrophysics of the National Debt. I remember we did it out on the whiteboard at MSSM, the gravitational pull of the debt if it were pennies and moon distance away. Well I'm expanding that a royal fuckload. Rate of growth, damage in cataclysmic impact situations, tidal forces, surface area (repaving the US Highway system, it can be done!) all that stuff. Should be a load of fun. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't quote the Morse code... and yes I was thinking about that comedy bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good bit. Also, not gonna lie... I had to IMDB Helen Hunt but I see what you did there.

    ReplyDelete