Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bumper Burrito

One day late....

Had a craving for a Chipotle burrito yesterday so I got in touch with some folks to try and go there for dinner. Ended up going to Chipotle with Brenna and having a fun time. Brenna is going abroad somewhere in Europe (Rome?) in like a week and a half. Burritos are fucking delicious. 

Another reason for going to Chipotle was the weather. It had been cloudy and raining on and off all day and I suspected by the time I got home it would just be raining and I wouldn't want to work on the bus. When I got back from Chipotle I was so anxious to get my bumper off that I just went for it at like 8PM. I got half of it off but the other half is bolted into a piece that has rusted off but is relatively inaccessible. In other words I can turn the bolt but it doesn't thread out of the hole..... It even less words... fuck. 

So, today one mission is to acquire a sawzall and cut the bolt off. Eventually I will be able to access the other side of the hole while I'm repairing the body panels so I should be able to get in there and hopefully fix it. Tried to take a picture of this whole mess but it was actually getting dark and you couldn't see jack in the photo, it also started to rain just as I packed it up. 

Also, finished watching the episodes I have of the IT Crowd.... I need more! Suggestions on where to get it....cheaply or maybe another show?


2 comments:

  1. Sidereel is usually good place to find episodes as the list of links to sources are generated by users (so both legitimate pay links and the free questionable legality ones show up). The choice is yours!

    http://www.sidereel.com/The_IT_Crowd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, all the episodes are on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete