Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursdays are Open House Nights

Sorry for posting so late, but thanks to Ian I can say the official time of this blog is Pacific, so it is still fucking Thursday, hell yes.

So Thursday nights are when I run observatory open houses. Basically we get to show the public Saturn and enjoy the classic "postage stamp" reactions. Also got to point at Mars, Ring Nebula and M5 globular cluster. Great friggin' night with probably 30 people filtering through. Very clear too.

Whats that?
You want some blurry cell phone Saturn?
Well I guess I can oblige...
But that isn't the highlight of the day, nay sirs. Today I found out how to make Hot Chocolate out of Nutella and I am smart enough to know that is the crowning achievement of the day. Here it is, very complicated. Heat up milk. Add a spoon full of Nutella. Stir.

Holy Fuck.

So there you go, made your day better. Make yourself some Nutella hot chocolate and enjoy it with some fine Ikea furniture, fuck yeah.

Also, 99% sure I'm buying Forza 4 tomorrow. That is all.

2 comments: