Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day Off

Since East Coast time is ahead of West Coast time I got up stupid early this morning.  So I went to the Grocery store.  They put coffee shops in all the grocery stores here, which while laughably stereotypical is awesome.  Also Safeway has rotating shelves at the cashiers stand instead of the linear belts we have on the East Coast.  Not sure why.  I also feel kind of silly ordering coffee here.  Whenever I ask for a medium latte I get this look like "okay... with what?", and since I don't know what the other options are I just stick with the plain and they look at me like I'm from another planet.  Meanwhile everyone else rattles off an order so long I'm always surprised that it is for a single cup of coffee.

I wandered around mill creek's town center, bought a book, drank more coffee, and assembled a dresser.  Also ordered internet, and that should be ready to go in 3-5 business days.  UPS is going to drop off a router.

All of my furniture... (except a camping chair)


No comments:

Post a Comment