Monday, June 18, 2012

I bowled three strikes in a row and I have no idea how that happened...

So, I didn't take any pictures today but I did go bowling. I actually won bowling, both strings. I don't know how or why that happened but tonight it did. I also drank beer. Free beer. Awesome.

Rummaging through the pictures I've taken recently on my phone, I came across this awesome picture of a rope bridge the folks at my work built. This is out behind Pika Energy (shameless plug... pronounced "Pike-Uh")...


Not going to lie, this bridge is straight up Indian Jones style. It is mind-blowingly awesome and makes you think you are in an action movie from the instant you see it. Ian saw it, he will back me up on this.

Anyways, this week will surely be busy. I was going to bring the bus down last weekend but when we got to the Uhaul place, we found out that the wiring for the trailer lights was somehow messed up on our truck. They couldn't legally let us go without the trailer lights working properly. Lame. So, next weekend we'll see what we can do I guess.

Also, I am trying to work out a little bit. I'm finding it is a good stress reliever and just makes me feel better. It just doesn't make sense that exerting yourself actually makes you feel better after... Of course eating lots of delicious things does too.

Showed people at work this video today:


Sometimes I forget just how fucking awesome that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment