Sunday, June 17, 2012

The first day of the rest of your life.

Is everyday.  But that's kind of dumb.  Honestly the only reason I like that phrase so much is it was the final mission of the Spiderman 2 video game, and everyone I've talked to agrees that that video game was freakin' awesome.

But anyways, real life is kind of bearing down on me right now.  I *should* be doing things like setting up the electricity for my apartment, or sleeping but instead I am writing this.  On 6/19 I am leaving Maine to move to Seattle full time to be awesome over there designing planes and stuff.  It is kind of fitting that I am flying out of RKD where I first acquired my love of airplanes -- particularly old and probably somewhat dangerous ones.  Also somewhat amusingly, Boeing paid for my ticket and I am flying on a Cessna and an Airbus.

I have a slew of material from my time at Owls Head to talk about but to hold you over for now, here is a video of Tony looking like a moron.


BTW if each one of us posts once a day for a year we'll have like 1000 posts.  Dayum.

1 comment:

  1. 1000 posts by June of next year. Challenge accepted.

    ReplyDelete