Monday, June 25, 2012

Bus .... A Little

Tried to work on the bus today but it was threatening rain on and off. Made a stop at VIP on the way back from work and picked up some PB blaster (weasel piss), primer and masking tape. Made a brief attempt at fighting rust on the bus before the rain rolled in.

I have a pretty sweet grinder but the only plugs in the outside of the garage look like this....

So, after a couple of minutes of debating if I should buy one of those fancy plugs that takes a two prong and makes it into three.... I said "Fuck that shit! I am an electrical engineer and I do not need that shit!" So, I cut it off the extension cord and wham bam. 

Grinned some stuff off..... Still looks rusty under there.... not sure if I can do anything about that. I sprayed some primer on it but then it started to rain so I dunno if it will dry. We shall see!


Many more hours of grinding, sanding, painting, etc to go. Let's do this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment