Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday in Seattle

This afternoon there was a REACH (basically Boeing new hires and intern group) happy hour in Belltown.  I headed down around 5, and promptly got stuck in traffic for a little over an hour.  I also almost ran out of gas in traffic!  Apparently my car doesn't alert me, and mid random though I realized I hadn't bought gas since I got the car...  I looked down at the gas gauge and yep... almost on empty.  Got off at the next exit and filled up.  Tried to get back on the freeway, but was of course thwarted by construction.

I met up with a bunch of people, and we went to a Nepalese restaurant.  It was pretty good.  Afterwards we went to a gelato place, and everyone looked at us pretty weird when we talked in.  Turns out we definitely still smelled quite strongly of Nepal, as my apartment currently smells like Nepal 3 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment