Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gosh that bus is heavy

Came back to litchfield for a prime shindig with mr. Cheney Larock and friends. After a drunken night of throwing stuff at eachother in the pool... My dad and I finally got the bus down to Hollis. We tried last weekend but discovered someone had done some creative wiring on the plug for the trailer lights. Anyways, the bus loaded with relative ease and the parking brake even worked!

It's new temporary home is in hollis in front of james' garage. Lots of stuff to do on it and i plan on breaking in my new grinder. Also spke with my machinist guy on the phone and he says the case will be ready in rouhly two weeks. Then i can really spend some money.

P.S. This was written on my phone so forgive any grammar and spelling mistakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment