Sunday, June 24, 2012

Strawberries.

It was a beautiful day today, loads of sun but not ridiculously hot. I went strawberry picking with my folks at this place in Litchfield, it has been open since forever and it's pretty awesome. The berries weren't the best I'd ever seen and the picking was slim in some places but we managed to pick 12 quarts between the three of us. 

While out at the berry field I noticed it is nearly impossible to use my phone in direct sunlight. It really blows.... someone should get on that problem. I also checked out a nice Thai place with James and his associated compadres (Dwight and Grandma).... Momma Havu was getting back from some national Demolay thing. That women is just plain involved.... 

Pleased to see the bus in the driveway, looking forward to going at it this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment