Sunday, June 24, 2012

God Damn It Ian

For the record as this is quickly becoming my record of life events for future reference:

Today was June 24, 2012. I woke up and stubbed my toe several times. Now I'm thinking about going to bed.
Also I had this gem of a conversation with Ton Ton Nuzzles. And it is about you Ian. As your friend, we're concerned:


absolutely
strange that Ian like
is probably not going to be around except for christmas now
like
shit Ian.
what the fuck man?!
shit Ian
Guess we have to move to Washington
fuck me, I did not plan on that
god damned Ian
stubborn plane building asshole
yeah
what a dick
gawd
GAWD
I mean, I got fucking family here
they're gonna be all sad about that
Hell, he got family here
I got a fucking windmill tower I gotta take down
fuck me
Shits straight inconsiderate
Ian. you're fucking this up for everyone.
Well there we go, I have a blog post
Ctrl+C 

Ian, you're on notice!

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope you posted this at 7:47 Washington time for the irony. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go ahead and say I did.

    ReplyDelete