Monday, June 18, 2012

Today Is Not Tuesday

That is what I have to keep telling my dumb ass brain which keeps thinking it is Tuesday. It is not Tuesday, it is not Tuesday, it is NOT TUESDAY!! (dumb brain)

So I went to work today and nobody was there. Then I went to lunch and came back and no one was there. Than the professor showed up, got a phone call, his sister had broken her back and he was off to Merry Old London (I dearly hope the two are connected events).

So I worked real hard today. Best part of observatory work is the boxes and boxes of free hot chocolate in the classroom. I'm just waiting for payday right now as I blew all my money on going to Michigan. Soon I will move up from the ranks of the poor to the ranks of the upper lower class. This chart should help.

I hope this helps....
I intend to post everyday and I don't care how mundane those days are. You have been warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment