Monday, October 22, 2012

Tyler the Workaholic: A Paradox of Epic Proportions

Well after working all day yesterday I actually finished all my work the day before it was due. No rushing prior to class to finish problems. Though that did mean staying up until 4 AM. Time management, getting better, but still needs work. Well got more to do tonight, though a break is scheduled for the Presidential Debate. Will be live tweeting, hopefully with booze.

Also reading this book:
Nuclear Machine Guns in Space: The Book
It costs a fortune on Amazon, so thank goodness for the inter-library loan program. Though that does mean I have only another month to finish it. Should work out though. Five chapters in, very happy so far.

Also Elliot is very sick with like Strep or something and I think he may have just died at his desk, poor little guy.

He's snoring now! Not dead!
That reminds me, time to take more Vitamin C. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment