Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boffer Weekend

Not too much going on this weekend in Alfred, NY. Yesterday I met for the regular two hour Boffer meeting and then headed over to Alfred State where there is another Boffer Club with slightly different rules. A lot of them come over here for Boffer but we usually don't follow them back over to their side. So I got four hours of Boffer in. Satisfied.

Got a lot of work to do tonight so trying to keep this brief. Actually got a letter yesterday telling me to bring my grades up or don't bother coming back next semester. So senioritis needs to take a serious back seat.

But on the bright side, Elliot got me a SpaceX hat, so it all balances out.

Only Elon can get me to put on a baseball cap. Only Elon.
If I don't seem to be posting to often, it's because I'm trying to keep my graduation date locked on May 2013. See you around boys.

2 comments:

  1. Well if you want to drive to Troy this weekend I will be there.

    Keep fighting the good grades fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That, that is tempting. Depends how big my paycheck is this week. Will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete