Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quantum Exam Tomorrow (This is studying right?)

Tomorrow I have a fairly important quantum exam to prep for, so I have been for days. Learning all kinds of shit about wave functions and commutators and dirac delta functions and shit. Schrodingers cat may or may not know what hit it after tomorrows exam.

Not much happening of import in Alfred. I may have mentioned last week that I went to see Doug Stanhope live. This man is arguably my favorite comedian I watch, he's got a lot of piss and anger and anyone who has watched Louis Black know how funny that is. Throw in a massive helping of irreverence and alcoholism and you got Doug. Also a fairly substantial batch of libertarianism.

Well anyway he is throwing a national Celebrity Death Pool and me and all my friends are starting a local gambling pool. The Celebrity Death Pool is just like fantasy football, except you pick a team of 20 celebrities and if any of them die you get 100 points minus their age. You can also get bonus points for things like being the only one in your pool to pick the person or if the person dies of breast cancer in breast cancer awareness month. Stuff like that. It's pretty fucking twisted, but I'd be lying if I wasn't excited to get my roster together and put my $5 down. If your friends are nearly as fucked up as mine, I highly recommend getting in on this shit. Unless we want an Athena A death pool? Hehehehehe.

I'm kind of excited. Not gonna lie.
Here's the official site. Death goes live November 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment