Thursday, October 11, 2012

Opportunity!

Hello World!

After a ""fun"" time in Maine, I've been pretty busy.  There is a ton of stuff to do at work, and doing lots of overtime to get it done and make more money.

I got an email today and I got invited to start flying gliders!!! Whoooo!  So that's going to be a thing.

Also there is a GREAT opportunity on the horizon.  My RPI friends are going to a cruise the week of March 11th next year and have asked me if I want to come along.  I have consulted the webernets, and both of you are ALSO on spring break that week.  My friends said tickets were like $450 for the week.



5 comments:

  1. Well, guess I'm robbing the credit union. You have provided me with no choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you at least rob a bank instead of a credit union? The lady at my credit union is pretty nice, but no one likes banks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going on a family vacation over spring break. We still don't know where we are going/what we are doing but it is happening. So, unless I convince them to do the same thing I can't make it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like a Nuzzo family vacation would probably be worth watching as a TV movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it's all we got in Alfred and the County for the matter. Gotta rob 'em when you see 'em.

    ReplyDelete