Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Super Hell Week: From Hell

MSSM, move the fuck over, Hell Week 5000 is currently in progress at Alfred University. I have not slept, sleep is for the week and failing. With the potent mixture of papers, homework, take home midterms and regular midterms this is what the seventh layer of super hell that Hitler undoubtedly occupies must look like. I feel drunk right now, though that is just sleep deprivation. I haven't gone to half my classes this week because they just get in the way of the homework. Break is this weekend, just a little fucking further, god god damnit damnit. I hallucinated spiders crawling on my damn Modern Algebra homework last night and took that as a cue to take my deserved two hour nap. I'm about out of money due to the ridiculous investments made in the Monster Energy Drink company, they are out of several brands now at the Unimart. Decided to take 5 minutes and type all this, probably cost me a letter grade in something. Fuck the mother fuckers.

Break is this weekend. A man under this much pressure is bound to eventually collapse into a lower energy level, violating the Pauli Exclusion Principle and going Supernova. Even my jokes are relevant to this shit!

Tonight it lets off a lot, good thing too. Elliots 21st, I will not be feeling feelings later.

I demand a Google Hangout this weekend. I'm spending break just in my dorm room so I'll actually be bored for once. Sounds nice.

See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Confirmed, feelings unfelt. Boom. What is test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be game for G+ hangout tonight (sunday).

    Hope you've recovered from the shitstorm.

    ReplyDelete