Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday

Aight Tony.  For serious, that looks crazy awesome.  I have a weakness for human powered things...

Also, I'm not sure if I told you guys about my coworker/potential new roommate Brian.  Brian is super cool. He and his college roommate tricked Chile into giving them a bunch of money to go make a vertical axis windymill.  That didn't really take off (he blames solar panels). Now he's sending Arduinos to space! Talked to the guy who owns the awesome apartment we are looking into.  The pictures of it before the current tenant are very nice, but it sounds like the guy who he is forcing out is pretty awful... so hopefully it looks okay when we take a look next month.

One of my mentors at work gave me a bunch of stuff to read by John McMasters.  I would recommend reading this about him. Most specifically, his comment about his interests: "... professional and avocational interests run together over a wide range of topics, most of which have to do with things that fly or are very old, or both."

Went sailing today, wasn't that windy and then it started pouring.


Other than that, went grocery shopping today.  Next weekend going to Troy... should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment