Sunday, June 30, 2013

Coolest Kid in Town...

Ran across this suave machine in the Old Port the other day, clearly belongs to the hippest of the hipsters.
Sex-Machine
Had a good weekend, I re-installed the carbs on my motorcycle Saturday but it is idling very, very high. I've been trying to adjust the throttle cable and the idle screw but haven't quite gotten it all to jive together yet. I probably would've been able to get it today but didn't want to be the neighbor who is literally revving an engine for half an hour trying to adjust stuff. I will probably just have to suck it up and do that soon so I can safely ride the thing. Hoping I don't have to uninstall the carbs again just to readjust stuff. We'll see... Good news is I am fairly certain that I fixed the original problem, but I've just created a new one in the process.

Made my way downstate today to catch up with Sean, Doug, their associated compadres and the one and only Joe Durgs. That's right folks, he's back from the dead and working full-time at Unum in South Portland. Joe is just as slick as ever and is the proud owner/operator/commander? of a herd/gaggle/flock of bees. I guess he plans to make some honey from them eventually. Either way I'm planning on giving him a tour of Pika (which is only a couple miles from Unum) and then hopefully incorporating him in a completely stacked Trivia team consisting of James and Josh Scrip. Hoping to hang out with Joe more actually though. In all honesty I haven't seen him in a long time, I really enjoy him and I was happy to learn he is in the area.

Hoping to start a regular regiment of rowing this week. We'll see how that goes. Also trying to acquire a cheap grill on craigslist, I've been seeing inexpensive grills that need replacement grates/ignitors. My dad just ordered some for his grill online, so it can't be THAT hard. Finally got a charger for the laptop I got from David a while back only to find out there is a login password. Hoping David has a good guess on what it is, either that or I'll be spending some time bashing around with a linux Live CD trying to break into it somehow.

Also one of our cats peed on my bed this weekend when I accidentally shut her in my room. I am taking this as a good omen for the week. SSSSSHHH Don't ruin my optimism.


2 comments:

  1. Nawh this is one of my roommate's cats. We were pretty alright with each other until the incident.

    ReplyDelete