Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bluff-Day!

Well today is/was my birthday which was pretty cool. Went to Litchfield for a bit and ate some grilled goodies with the family. Also worked on my motorcycle for a bit, hoping to nail that down very soon maybe more on this later.

Anyways, had a pretty busy week last week. Including a trip to Bethel at the site of one of our alpha installations. It was a beautiful scenic spot and an alright wind site for Maine. We went up to upgrade the electronics and show me the place too. 

There is a beautiful view of this mountain/bluff from where the tower is installed.
Life in Bethel

Saw the fireworks show in Portland, watched it from this sweet lighthouse rock peninsula which was pretty cool. The place is apparently called Budlight Park, no joke. A friend of mine from the internship program I was in last year went with me and her friend who... as luck would have it was a recent (class of 2012) MSSM alum, it turned out to be a fun adventure. Glad that place is still producing high quality folks. Also apparently senior parade is a thing now... Guess we're trendsetters?...

Also because my sister is such a high quality sibling she had pizza and cupcakes delivered to work on Friday because she is just the cool. 


Damn good cupcakes
Went to the beach and a potluck the other day at Andrea's house. My sister (god she is such a fucking pro) suggested this vegan recipe which I made because it mostly consisted of chopping things and putting them in a bowl. It actually turned out awesomely, much better than I expected and I am highly considering making myself another batch and just bringing it for lunch for a week or something. Honestly, try this stuff it's delicious. Disclaimer: I am not a vegan, I am just a fan of delicious food. 

I've got some plans brewing for this week, we'll see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment