Friday, June 21, 2013

Where all my Beaches at?!


Messed around in Portland tonight with Kevin and Kelsey (his lady friend). Grabbed some mexican food, got on a surprise ferris wheel and enjoyed some Gelato. Also avoided some creepy guy who was trying to put his pipe in people's mouths in the Old Port.... weird. Anyways, all in all a pretty solid day. Actually got some stuff fixed at work today, so I was pretty pumped about that. We're getting a pretty ghetto shower installed so folks can ride their bikes to work which will be cool. 

Woke up to this today.
I would solidly say that the cats and I are in an alliance of some kind at this point. 
Hoping to head to the beach tomorrow morning and beat some thunderstorms. Also going to investigate some issues on my motorcycle, I have a suspicion something is clogging the fuel line or something. Finally my housemate is house sitting for a place down the road that has a hot tub so.... tomorrow night looks like Bruins and hot tubbing, not bad at all.

In the meantime the bus is sitting idle at home and the engine guy hasn't called me back to continue work on it..... Hrrrmmmm. However, I am being proactive and trying to find garage space down this way, I even posted this super legit Craigslist ad! I also just e-mailed this group that is trying to start a hackerspace in South Portland. Time to get proactive bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment