Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday

To cap off my rant yesterday: "Just as the U.S. should not be blamed for the offensive film of a few deluded whackos, Libya should not be blamed for the unjustified violence of a few ignorant extremists".

Anywho I have a lot of homework tonight so I'll keep it brief, also I have Karate in 5 minutes. Gah. My twice weekly reminder of how flatfooted/asthmatic/out-of-shape I really am.

This weekend is the Black Forest Star Party at Cherry Springs State Park in Pennsylvania. Gonna be camping with hundreds of other astronomy folk and hopefully getting a peak through some cool ass telescopes. Maybe I'll have pics, maybe I won't. Guess you'll just have to wait and see. Suspense gentlemen, it's the spice of a good narrative. Fuck the time, got to go karate some people, ttyl. Bitches.

Edit: The Onion for the fucking win: [NSFW] [NSFL?] 

No comments:

Post a Comment