Monday, September 3, 2012

Post Title

So I have been back in Alfred now for a week which is fun and cool and stuff like that though I am immediately swamped with a devastating workload from now to the end of time. Thats what I get for two 400 level physics and one 400 level math class. I know the word Loucks class means nothing to you, but know that taking two of them is considered a form of torture by the US Army Field Manual and several of our international allies. They are actually all amazing classes and the lectures are mind-blowingly amazing. It's just the work load. Think MSSM really. Amazing classes, fuck this work. So if it seems like I'm not posting often, it's because my brain is being sliced up and fried like in Hannibal.

Boffer Club is off to a fantastic start with a lot of new freshmen students who are very enthusiastic about the club and just generally good times.

Tony, as far as the RNC is concerned what I saw was a large number of white people invading Tampa to give people freedom from healthcare and education while establishing clear cut rules on how to operate our respective genitalia. Paul Ryan blatantly lied for half an hour straight, Romney threw the entire planets ecosystem under the bus and Clint Eastwood talked to a chair. Everything went as expected.

Praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment